Sunday, April 1, 2007

Wish you are here...

While i blissfully sleep in slumber
with my eyelids hugging each other
and the morning sun peeps into my window,
waking me as i refuse to get up...
I think of that cherubic smile on ur face.
I wish u are here...
I wish u are with me...

When i get vexed sitting infront of
my dumb PC programmed by some other dumbers
and take a break from this sedentary life,
I step out of the office
I feel that gentle breeze carrying your voice...
Reminding me of the times we spoke for hours...
I wish u are here...
I wish u are with me...

When the full moon brights up the night sky
and i lie there on beach gazing at the mystrious waves
while the stars mischeiviously splutter on the dark sea....
I remember those long walks holding hands....
And the blush on your face when i hold your hand...
I wish u are here..
I wish u are with me..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know how much all this means to u..