Sunday, April 1, 2007

Farewell... A day I ld never forget

Farewell Day...(March 2005)

It finally dawned on me that I m gonna leave college very soon! All those pranks, silly SMSs, getting caught while sleeping in classes, those late night parties, bunking classes, those midnight chais, those one day preparations for externals... will only be memories!!! Those beautiful moments that defined campus life will eventually be MEMORIES! It all dawned on me and before I could realize, I started jotting down my thoughts.

And this is what I ended up with:

I will miss the time that we spend at the parkin lot
Playing pranks at others, this is where we enjoy a lot

I will miss our class on the top floor we seldom attend
Sending crap SMS s, listening to the lecture as we do pretend

I will miss those benches outside our ECE block
Coz here is all the mess we make

I will miss the sports room packed to full every day
Where we concentrate on every thing except the game we play

I will miss the canteen at lunch hour when the traffic is pretty tight
Where we decide over "Kaun kisko maarna hain site!"

I will miss those night-outs and midnight chais
When we wonder "Why do we have externals yaar!"

I will miss the late night parties we have on every occasion
When we ......... , I know I need not mention

Above all these, I will miss u my dear friends
And hope I still have one more year left in the college

This is a poem I dedicated to all my frens! No matter wherever you are, whatever u do...
--Keep Smiling,

Bahut senti hogaya tha, Sahi mein...

Hope this small poem has reminded u those sweet moments of your campus life. C ya soon....

-Keep Smiling ppl!!! Life's Wonderful!!!

1 comment:

M Rex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.